STUDY ABROAD AND VISA APPLICATION
If you are planning on studying abroad then you may need a visa to enter the country in which you are going to be a student. Any students who wish to study in Canada more than six months must obtain a Canadian student visa. To process a student visa you can apply either on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website or via the embassy or consulate of your host country. Visa processing can take a couple of weeks to several months depending on the country and your nationality and the fees vary according to which country you are applying from as well.
When applying to study in Canada you should ensure you meet the Canadian student visa requirements by having the following information:
- Detailed passport information
- Recent photograph
- Current residence information
- A letter of acceptance from your chosen University
- Proof of your status as a law-abiding citizen
- Evidence of your financial ability to fund yourself in Canada
- Work, family and education details
Additional requirements may also be provided such as biometric data (photographs or fingerprints), undergo medical examinations, or a police background check.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
When it comes to applying for your study visa, the process can be pretty overwhelming. From paperwork to the actual visa application, there’s a lot to think about. What we do is to make the application process as simple as possible for you. We will take care of most of the things so that you can only focus on the exciting part. We’ve been successful at sending students on study abroad. We know what you need and we’re here to help you make it happen. Here’s how:
- Talk with you and assess your eligibility for visa application
- Walk you through the application process step-by-step
- assist you to collect all the required information and documents
- prepare application package and guide you fill out the forms
- organize and verify the documents before submission
- Follow the application process and submit additional documents if necessary
- answer all questions visa related
If you need help preparing your student visa application to Canada, or just simply require some advice on the application process itself, please contact us today for expert advice. We are here to help.
CCEC offers a variety of services to clients who want to immigrate and settle in Canada. We have expertise in every sort of immigration services, like applications for permanent residency and citizenship, skilled labors, entrepreneurs, family sponsorships and so on. we will be honest with you about your qualification and you will not be left with false hopes or have spent money needlessly. Canadian Immigration law is complex. Allow us to guide you through the process from start to finish and have the best chance of success.